We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to assist with both online and offline activity to join a fast-growing marketing and design department working across three brands.
The position sits within a small in-house Marketing and Design Team.
• Assisting the Marketing Team with general administration support to include maintaining databases, assisting in mail outs and sending out web packs.
• Writing blogs, newsletters and content for various different types of marketing literature both online and offline.
• Assisting with the implementation of social media activity across all key social channels.
• Assisting with the creation and organisation of both online and offline campaigns, competitions and promotions.
• Helping with the organisation and distribution of retail and stockist communications for UK and export markets (multi-language).
• Assisting with the preparation of marketing materials for campaigns and product launches.
• Assisting with the content maintenance and analysis of all websites, updating imagery and text as required as well as reviewing live chat.
• Supporting the Marketing team with the organisation of monthly PR.
• Assistance with the arrangement of exhibitions, corporate events/meetings and promotional events/product launches.
• Design or Marketing qualification or any other equivalent experience
• Microsoft Office
• Excellent written English, grammar and communication skills
• Organised with good time management skills along with a flare for creativity.• Must be conversant with the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin and Youtube.• A good communicator who can work efficiently and effectively with internal and external teams and senior management.
• Must have a get up and go attitude.
• 1 year’s previous experience preferred.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.